The best way to you can help a rough sleeper is by donating items or money to Two Saints, a local charity.
Monetary donations can be made to via the Donate Now link on their website – www.twosaints.org.uk
Alternatively they are able to accept donations of the following items:
- Gift Cards of £5 or £10 (ASDA, Argos, Sainsbury, Wilko etc)
- Plastic storage boxes
- Non-perishable food items
- Hats and gloves
- Single duvets (new)
- Pillows (new)
- Single sheets (new)
- Hand towels and bath towels
- Book tokens
- Thermos flasks
- Small pocket diaries (2019)
- Hand warmers
- Jigsaw puzzles (1000+ pieces)
- Colouring books and pencils for adults and children
Please call Two Saints on 01329 281995 or 02392 511062 to discuss donations.
There are also local charities supporting Rough Sleepers offering free hot meals, food distribution points, bedding and clothing.