The Community Safety Partnerships aim is to improve the safety of Gosport Communities.
There are a variety of initiatives that take place across the Borough that assist with addressing the key priorities areas of work, which are:
- Reducing Anti-Social Behaviour and Violent Crime
- Protecting vulnerable members of the community
- Tackling drug and alcohol misuse
- Supporting families and individuals to prevent offending behaviour
- Increasing the feeling of safety amongst Gosport Communities
More information can be found on these initiatives under the appropriate headings.